Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time has been flying lately. Nash is already 3 months old and is doing great. He has started to find his hands and is beginning to realize that he is the one making them move. It is really fun to watch him try and grab things. He is making so many different noises and it makes Nate and I so excited to hear what his little voice is going to sound like. Nate and I staying super busy. Nate is working full time and the days he is not working he is watching Nash so I can work. I am going to be done and have my RN in December. I can't wait!!! School is getting very hard and I am starting to feel a little burnt out but I have to keep thinking that it's only 3 months away!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a stud! He is seriously getting so big, and he is SO cute! What a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy you both have! Aaron and I are so happy for you. Hang in there with school, it is hard and crazy, but you will make it. Tell Nathan Hi! :)

    ReplyDelete